Update: As of March 2nd, 2016, iPage has removed the monthly payment option. Now they only offer 1 year, 2 year and 3 year plans, paid up front in full.
If you’re like me, you prefer an affordable monthly fee with no contracts or commitments, and the ability to cancel anytime if you don’t like it.
HostGator offers a monthly payment option on all their hosting plans.
- No contracts
- No commitments
- You can cancel anytime.
- They also have a 45-day money back guarantee and a long history of success and reliability.
Cash-saving tip: Use coupon code "BUILDPATH" to get a cool 60% off at HostGator today!
Deal Alert: Get iPage For $1.99 per month (83% OFF) Today
This very low price is only available for a limited period of time so it’s best to grab it before the sale expires.
iPage is a wise choice for affordable hosting, and now’s a great time to lock in a much lower price than usual.
However, as I’ll discuss below, iPage does not offer month-to-month payment.
iPage Payment Terms – Annual, not Monthly Payments
Although hosting prices are shown on a “per month” basis, note however that you will be charged for the whole duration of the hosting term you purchased. This means that you cannot choose to pay only for a month or three months’ worth of hosting service. There no monthly payments for iPage hosting services, only yearly payments.
You need to pay the regular hosting terms of iPage which are 12 months, 24 months or 36 months. Because of this, the computations for determining hosting price can be quite tricky.
Note that the regular rates for iPage’s hosting services are at $3.50 per month for 12-month plans, and $2.95 per month for 24 and 36-month plans. As previously discussed, you will be billed for the whole 12 months, 24 months or 36 months as one installment. If we consider the $1.99 promotional price of iPage, the payment terms will be as follows:
- For a 12-month hosting plan, that’s 1.99$ per month for the first 3 months plus the regular price of $4.60 per month for the other nine (9) months for a total of $47.37 which will be charged as one installment.
- For a 24-month hosting plan, that’s $1.99 per month for the first 3 months plus the regular rate of $2.95 per month for the other 21 months for a total of $67.92 to be charged as one installment.
- For a 36-month plan, that would be $1.99 per month for the first 3 months plus the regular price of $2.95 per month for the remaining 33 months.
- You can verify all these at the billing information page during your registration with iPage.
iPage Hosting Costs
You can find the lowest web hosting price in the market at only $1.99 per month on iPage web hosting. Regular hosting prices today are usually between 3$ and $7 per month. iPage’s regular rate, on the other hand, is at $3.50 per month – still on the lower end of the price range. You can also save more if you choose to sign up with longer hosting terms on iPage.
If you purchase their 24-month or 36-month plan, you only need to pay $2.95 per month as regular price instead of the regular $3.50 per month price. It’s about $13.20 worth of savings in two years, and $19.80 in three years.
Renewal Costs for iPage’s Services
The renewal costs for iPage hosting services is basically the same as its regular rate. This means that the promotional price of $1.99 per month can no longer be invoked on the succeeding terms of the service. You’ll have to pay the renewal costs at $3.50 per month for an additional one year term, and $2.95 per month for an additional two or three year term on your hosting plan.