Yes! iPage Accepts Payment Via Debit Card. Here’s how:
It’s easy to choose debit card as your payment option when you sign up with iPage. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to iPage’s website and then click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Select your domain on the next page. You have the option to register a new one or transfer your existing domain on iPage. Select your option and click on continue.
- Choose from the list of what domain extension you want to have. after choosing your domain extension, click the checkout button at the bottom right of your screen.
- You will be prompted by a pop up if you have an account already or none. You will be redirected with the other services you might be interested in.
- You will get to the billing information page. Enter your personal information such as name, phone number and email address.
- You will find the “Payment Information” below the panel. Select Credit Card/Debit Card as your payment option, and enter your account information such as card number, security code and expiration date.
- After you complete the sign up details, click on the “Check Out” button to finish the registration.
After you signed up with iPage, you can go ahead and create your own website. If you need further help, or if you have any questions, you can check their online help center. You can also contact their 24/7 customer support through phone, chat or email.
It is important to choose the right web hosting service for your website. You have to make sure that the service is easy to use and reliable. You web hosting service provider should be able to give what you need and what you want.
There are many web hosting service providers available, and signing up with them is a crucial decision. One way to help you decide is by checking on the web hosting service’s feedbacks and reviews to see if a lot of people are happy with their service. You can even check out their official website to see if the service they offer is what you really need
iPage As Your Choice
iPage had been around for more than years now. They had been giving quality service to their customers since, which is the best reason why they have been getting good and positive feedbacks and reviews from their customers. iPage is the best choice as web hosting service provider, and below are just some of the reasons:
iPage has created tools that are flexible. Their tools are simple enough to be used by beginners and experts.
There are great features with your subscription, such as free advertising credits on search engines, search engine optimization tools, PC backup, security applications and much more.
iPage’s team always considers customer experience and user interface. From time to time, they make scheduled tests and launch new and easy way for the customers to use.
You can be sure that your website and email will always be reliable.
You can reach customer support 24/7, whether through phone, chat or email.
You can get freebies and great deals from iPage’s partners.
iPage offers Anytime Money-Back Guarantee when you wish to cancel your service.
Your website will be environment friendly.
You will get the best protection and security for your website.
iPage’s plans are lower compared to the competition.
Debit Card As Payment Option?
When you sign up with iPage, you need to choose a payment option. iPage’s preferred payment option is credit card. However, there are several payment options you can choose from, and one of them is payment through debit card. When you use your debit card for your iPage account, you give iPage the permission to automatically deduct the recurring charges through your account.
Paying through debit card proves to have benefits such as the following:
- You can only use the money that’s on your account.
- There is no interest when you make a purchase or charge items through your debit card.
- It is more secure than using the credit card.
- Posted by Ryan Moon
- 0 Comments